The Regional Business Partner Network was set up by New Zealand Trade & Enterprise (NZTE) and Callaghan Innovation to support business growth and innovation in New Zealand’s regions. There are currently 14 regional business partners throughout New Zealand who make it easier for businesses to access early stage support that may be available. We are the official Regional Business Partner in Te Tau Ihu (Top of the South).
The Nelson Regional EDA partners with the Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce, Marlborough Chamber of Commerce, Nelson Tasman Business Trust, and Business Trust Marlborough in order to deliver a fully integrated approach to the services across our region.
Our role as the Regional Business Partner is to:
- Help business owners in the Nelson Tasman Marlborough region to identify needs and opportunities to grow their business
- Link businesses with business mentoring services
- Connect relevant businesses to capability voucher funding, expertise and programmes offered by NZTE
- Provide relevant businesses innovation advice and access to research and development (R&D) funding, expertise and programmes offered by Callaghan Innovation.
Click here to find out more info on the Regional Business Partner Network
How can the Regional Business Partner help you?
There are three key services where we can help you:
- Callaghan Innovation Research & Development (R&D) funding and support services
- NZTE Business Capability Voucher funding
- Business Mentors