Callaghan Innovation is a government agency that helps businesses succeed through technology.
They work with businesses of all sizes who share the ambition of challenging what is possible. They can help make your idea happen – whatever stage you’re at.
They provide unparalleled support whether you have an innovative idea but haven’t yet formed a business, you have started a business to develop your idea, your idea is proving successful and is now underpinning a well established business, or you’re investing in R&D to keep your idea at the cutting edge, Callaghan Innovation can assist your business through every step of your R&D life cycle.
By working with Callaghan Innovation, businesses can:
- Accelerate their product and service development.
- Gain market advantage through leading-edge ideas and products.
- Increase return on investment in research and development (R&D).
Callaghan Innovation has a range of services to make business’ road to success easier, faster and less risky. These include:
- R & D grants – A range of R&D grants to add scale, depth and return to your R&D investment.
- Technology and product development – Advisors, scientists, engineers and facilities to help with technology and product development.
- Access to experts – Access to national and international experts to help solve technology and business problems.
- Innovation skills programmes – A range of programmes, training and workshops to help your business improve performance, eliminate inefficiencies and increase customer satisfaction.
- Business collaborations – Collaborative projects to promote knowledge sharing around technology and innovation.
If your business is located in the Top of the South (Nelson/Tasman/Marlborough) please contact Mark Maguire for more information on the above. Mark represents Callaghan Innovation in the Top of the South and can be contacted on 03 545 6858 or by filling out the contact form below.
You may have heard us on the radio. Have a listen: