A range of R&D grants are available to add scale, depth and return to your R&D investment.
Callaghan Innovation R&D grants are structured to meet your business needs – whether you’re a young start-up, an established R&D performer, or want to bring students on board to assist in your R&D activities.
When we know what you need, we connect you with the right funding to help your R&D get ahead.
Click here to read the R&D Grants brochure.
R&D Grant funding includes:
- Getting Started Grants – to help businesses overcome roadblocks and commence R&D activities
- Project Grants – help businesses develop a specific product, process or service with the aim of growing their R&D activities
- Student Grants – provide businesses with access to both undergraduate and postgraduate students who can assist in R&D projects and thereby gain commercial experience
- Growth Grants – these grants support evolving, multi-year R&D programmes in businesses that are experienced R&D performers
- Company registered under the Companies Act 1993
- Limited Partnership under the Limited Partnerships Act 2008
- A Māori incorporation or trust established under Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993, OR a trust established on behalf of a Māori claimants to receive and manage assets as part of the settlement of a claim under the Treaty of Waitangi, OR a Māori statutory body, OR a business that is controlled by one or more of these types of Māori entities
- Crown entities
- Public health and disability
- Local government
- Education providers
- State owned entities, non-listed companies with majority crown ownership
As the Nelson Regional EDA is the official Regional Business Partner for Callaghan Innovation in the Top of the South (Nelson/Tasman/Marlborough) please contact Mark Maguire for more information on the above, or to arrange a meeting, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 545 6858.