- What is our regional identity?
Finding out how we perceive ourselves as a region and how people outside of Nelson see us is important if we are to determine our regional identity.
- Focus on migrants’ contribution to the Nelson economy
Successfully attracting and retaining skilled and investor migrants to Nelson is the focus of a new partnership between the Nelson Regional EDA and Immigration New Zealand.
- Regional Business Partners support businesses
The Government and the Nelson Regional EDA have committed to a further five and a half years of sup0p0ort for small businesses through the Regional Business Partner programme.
- Events Strategy supporting a range of activities
Nelson turned it on for a crowd of over nine thousand for the Warriors game recently, and there are more events supported by the Nelson events strategy to come.
- Chair appointed for Nelson Regional Development Agency
John Palmer has been appointed as the first Chair of the newly established Nelson Regional Development Agency, which merges the Nelson Regional EDA with Nelson Tasman Tourism.
- Getting ourselves digitally enabled
It is becoming more important every day to use rapidly changing digital technology effectively.
- New arrangements with YES
The 2016 regional Lion Foundation Young Enterprise Scheme (YES) is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever.
Download the full newsletter – EDA Newsletter – April 2016 Web